- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Dinner at the Stump

Started by Dray, May 12, 2005, 12:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Laren, nearly shocked, blinked a couple times, and said, "A seer huh? That's pretty unusuall. You know I heard of a seer who... WAIT A SECOND! *YOU* made those things explode!!!" 8O  :!:

"Look, Kit, I have... I'm sure we ALL have seen some strange things in our time... I mean, I've never seen a wildlander before, " Laren stops to and glance are Jarmok "Or a... Jarmok..." Laren smiles briefly at Jarmok. "OR a ... Ragnor for that matter... I would have to say that you and I are the most normal people around, and you smell good when you are nervous and I see visions, so all things consi... I mean uh... that is to say..."

Laren Coughs...
=]V[=

Dray

[color=darkred:0e397865aa]I have edited a few sentences below to maintain a long-standing storyline (Laren's lack of knowledge on Kit's abilities.)[/color]

Kit stared at her new friend for long moments. Tears streamed down her face.

Laren thought to himself, I have never seen someone tear up so much without making a sound.

"I have a friend in Aldebaron. She needs a powerfull priest to restore her legs, otherwise she will never walk again." Kit looked at the ground, letting out a sob.

[color=darkred:0e397865aa]She then leaned nearer Jarmok and whispered[/color], "The perfume scent was an emotion that just recently I learned to channel into a Seer power. I was losing control of it, so I had to focus to hold it in. I am so sorry." She looked over at Laren, "please don't think me a monster."

[color=darkred:0e397865aa]The others could not quite hear what Kit had said, but her tears stopped their questions.[/color]

Johan

Jarmok looked as openly as he could at his friend, and said, "Trust you much. (Points to her) good. You not trust. Want help you, you hide. Modified 18 perhaps, but too much (thumps fists together in front of his face) not-right."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

Kit turned back towards where Jarmok still crouched by the fire.

"Do you not trust me Jarmok?" she asked, her voice breaking.

Griznuq

Chocolate melting on his fingers, Laren says "Smell what?"
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok shook his head sadly. "No trust. Smell not purr-fyoom." He poked disconsolately at the fire.

Dray

"I um... I was really looking forward to a trip away that's all," Kit lied.[BLUFF: modified 18]

"I'm okay Jarmok. Can we go back to the Inn now Laren?" she said, turning to leave. A hint of jasmine still hung in the air.

Johan

"gggg" Jarmok made a negating gesture. "Kit still..." he seemed to be searching for a word..."upset." He made a face that told her and Laren that this word did not have the right flavor for him, but he either couldn't find the right one or didn't know the right one. "What wrong? Scared? Why?"

Dray

Kit let out a small sigh.

"I guess we'll meet in the morning at the Inn. Want to walk back with me Laren?" Kit asked, her voice still empty.

Johan

Jarmok watched critically as the wild woman so tersely left the fire. He watched Laren and Kit closely to ken their reactions to the other girl's manner and carriage.

fraz

"Good."  Maal Brengain immediately turns on her heels and strides away from the house, following the path back towards the center of town.
nothing

Johan

"Gggguh...Want use guard house for P'r-tektrit. Be no pee-pul day or two, but can't use for moon or two. Need to watch (he pointed two of his fingers at his own eyes), so no new pee-pul use."

Dray

"That's all I have for now. Let's just go after Rawling tomorrow and take it from there." Kit said in a small voice. She appeared defeated in some way.

Johan

"Ung." Jarmok grunted his agreement. "Trust. Raw-ling not wait. Too long now." The outlander was clearly dissapointed at some aspect of the unfinished business. "Is more?"

Dray

Kit heard Jarmok's words and her forced breathing slowed down.

"You are right Jarmok, I just need to be patient. Sorry." It took visable effort for Kit to open her eyes and unclench her fists, it was apparent to all that she was fighting some internal battle. She still had tears in her eyes.

"Tomorrow we will search out for Rawling then?" she asked in a whisper.