- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Istisha's mysterious cycle

Started by Blackspear, August 01, 2005, 11:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackspear

In Wildfire's post on Kulgar about his calendar and lunar phases, he writes "This lunar machine is nearly unwavering in it's movements. On very rare occasions the deity will adjust its' path briefly and return to it's regular cycle. It is unknown as to why this divergence will happen. There is speculation that the deity is in some way exercising its' influence on the land. It is also widely accepted by most that the deities/moons move in these cycles so as to reflect how there influence is felt on the land."
It is my belief, in part confirmed by Wildfire, that Istisha or Mahiya was exerting its influence during the "By the Light of the Emerald Moon" Episode that Wildfire and Johan are playing out.   Both of them are writing an extraordinary story and everyone should take time to read it.  I posted this to make sure that everyone understood the reference that Wildfire made(forgive me if I'm pointing out the obvious). "The moons are rising to shine and are located at different points in the sky. Grumbar is in it's waning gibbous phase, Akadi is nearly at half and is also waning, and Istisha the emerald moon of water is mysteriously full when it should be near new."
  Pretty cool stuff.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...