- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

12.23.2132 - Interview in Church

Started by Dray, May 23, 2008, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

"There are of course a lot of variables and unknown elements in our equations here. I think your idea has merit Temmit, but lets think about multiple courses of action instead of just one," she said and then turned to her side to face him, accidentally knocking her muffin to the floor.

"Drat," she exclaimed and picked it back up.

"I will send one of the Whisper Guards (OOG: one of three experienced Whisper rogues) to stake out his mother's home, it should be an easy matter to track her down through my contact at the Census Bureau. Let's get some information on her while we wait for Marcus chemicals to arrive from my Dad," she laid down and broke off the part of the muffin that hit the floor, gently placing it back where it hit.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking in regards to pre-emptive damage control in the school?" she asked.

Johan

"That question is sufficiently vague that there's no possible way that I could know whether I was thinking what you are thinking." Temmit hoped that this answer would amuse Renee.

"What are you thinking?"
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

Renee giggled, then choked on her muffin a bit which made her laugh some more.

"Well, we need to divide the guild into cells immediately. This may not help us short term, but if things are getting as serious as they apparently are, it will help future generations," she said and then awaited any reply.

Johan

"I'm going to ask you to let me almost-sleep on that." He answered. "I see advantages to that, but at the same time, how long will it be that we get any level of secrecy? Let's face it: we all know who we are at this point, and we always will. We can't control that sort of damage to the current members without erasing memories."

"Let me think on it for a few hours. Perhaps something will present itself."

Dray

"But it's mid-day?" Renee said with another giggle. "Tired after saving my ass last night?"

Johan

Temmit shared her joke happily. "Actually, I don't generally sleep. Last night I slept more deeply than usual, and you know how well that went."

"Just give me a bit to meditate on that, and on my interview with Marcus. My mind will present with something."

Dray

Renee lay quietly and ate her muffin.

Johan

After some brief thoughts in the  12.23.2132 - Speculation thread, this overall thread is continued in  12.23.2132 - Investigation