- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Ratom-bomb

Started by Griznuq, May 09, 2005, 12:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

This would have been after the fight where the second rat this week exploded...

Laren's mouth drops and his eye's widen after the rat blows up.

"SEE?? You all see that?!? That's what happened last time!" Laren looks at Jarmok "What the hell are you doing to these things??? How do you make rats explode!?"

Laren looks at kit, "And what the hell is that buzzing?!?" Laren waits for some replies but gets none.

"You all SAW that, YES???"
=]V[=

Griznuq

Laren stands there mouth closed and eyes wide. he looks one by one to everyone else.

finally, after a moment or two of silence, Laren snifs loudly, shakes his head and rubs his temples. He looks about the room for anything interesting so he doesn't have to look at anyone else. He clearly does not want the attention of the group anymore.
=]V[=

Johan

Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

OOC Yes, that's right... sorry...

"W...Y... I ... I GUESS... But why to things explode like that??? How do we know one of us wont be next??? LAST thing I need right now is bits of my head all over the place!"
=]V[=

Johan

OOC: Just so that we're on the same page, I think that you mean for this to take palce after the first Troglodyte exploded, yes? My (perhaps faulty recollection) is that only one rat exploded, and in the last session two Trogs exploded, one of whom did not die from it.

In this event, we must then be in the tunnels after the fight with the trogs...

Jarmok: "Don't know. Is good, though, yes?" He smiles a little looking at the ground, then winces and shift uncomfortably and leans heavily against the tunnel wall.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank