- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Laren's Nerves

Started by Griznuq, September 17, 2005, 09:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

"Yeah, that's all pretty much what I figured." Laren finsihed the beer before Garret could put the pitcher down.

Wiping his mouth on his sleeve, Laren said, "Do you think Threshold is the best place for this thing? Why not bring it back to where it was in the first place?"
=]V[=

Wildfire

"Things exploding? That's weird. About Crimson...we got more information about her. She was actually a Hawk at one time but had a falling out of sorts. No one knew about this until...well, your Dad. She's very dangerous and no one knows how far her betrayal goes. She could have other contacts and allies in the The Order. So be very minful of who you talk to and don't mention anything about...it."

Garret fills Laren's mug with ale again. "If I know anything about your Dad...and I do...He most likely discovered what Crimson was about and tried to protect the thing and keep from her. He would never have given it to someone looking to do bad by it...rest assured."
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

"Well, all I know is I touched the bloody thing once and now everything is screwed up. Crimson tailing me, Dad's dead, things exploding, visions..." Laren looks up from the bar top.

"Not sure if I told you that. I think I might have only mentioned that part to Ashe...?"
=]V[=

Wildfire

"That could be. There's a lot of mystery around that thing. I'm not gonna get into it here but let's just say it was probably kept away for a reason. Who ever is after that thing...heh...no good is all I can say. Well, that fact is all too apparent."
Wildfire

Griznuq

"Yes, I did say explode... It all started a few days ago when we were fighting the ware rats. One bit into Jarmok's Leg, and the next thing you know, BOOM! It's in pieces all over the place. Now, Last night, the same thing happened to... to... whatever the hell it was that we were fighting." Laren finished his beer.

"I think it's the stupid eye..." Laren glanced around. "I don't know, I can't explain it, but I think it has something to do with you know what."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Garret says, "Well Analee has some good tabac. Some of which is grown in the fields down the road. She also has some from other places but you'll have...to..." Garret furrows his eyebrows quizzically, leans forward, and quietly says, "Uh...did you say explode?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren stops quick, startled by Garret. The slowly spreading grin on Laren's face seemed to calm Garret slightly. Laren pulled from his pocket a small ivory pipe.

"was my fathers. I've been thinking of taking it up. Any idea where I can get some smoke?"

Laren's grin took up nearly his whole face.

"Oh, you don't think I was talking about... you silly halfling! I wouldn't pull that out here." Laren noticed he had drawn a couple looks, one being from a fellow who seemed to be confused at the empty glass in front of him. Laren lowered his voice a bit so only Garret could hear.

"I think I'm making thing explode."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Garret goes wide eyed, "Whoa! Don't take it out! You never know what...or who's around. I trust that you have it."
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren pauses a moment. "No, actually... It's in my pocket." Laren reaches into his jacket pocket.
=]V[=

Wildfire

Garret grabs a mug and pulls a draft from a keg. He slides the mug to Laren and says, "So...so. I know how you must feel. I wish...Oh, I don't know what to say! Things like this are always so awkward for me. I feel like a clumsy ogre trying to balance on a log in the water! I suppose I don't have to say anything, eh?"

Garret fills another mug with an amber brew and empties it in one quenching pull. Letting out a burp big enough for both of them he says, "So where is it? Wait! It's probably better that I don't know. Did you hide it?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

"well if he does it to you again, I would suggest you find yourself a priest and have him turned!" Laren tried to look amused, but the mirth just wasn't there.

"Yes, I think a drink would do me well..."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Garret comes from out back and gasps with a start, "Oh jeeze Laren! you scared me! Your father used to do that to me...he'd laugh for hours after that! A trickster he was. Can you use a drink?"
Wildfire