News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

12.21.2132 - Weekend Plans (Renee, Emma & Temmit)

Started by Dray, March 24, 2008, 06:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

"I think that is it for me you two," Emma was saying but Temmit didn't take his gaze off of Renee, just offered Emma a curt nod.

"Sleep well Emma," Renee said, not making a move to leave but standing beside Temmit as if she were anchored to him.

Temmit smiled inwardly as he realized that his ability to peer into the surface emotions of people had been successful with Renee. What he found however startled him to the point of distraction, for Renee was incredibly concerned for Temmit's well being at the moment, but uncertainty flooded her being.

Temmit, distracted, had missed an obvious quip by Emma as she walked away (OOC: and towards Harrison). Renee turned back to him giggling. "Emma and Harrison can wrap things up, lets grab our two potions for the next meeting and head out?"

Temmit sensed that this had been her motive all along.

Johan

Temmit was still trying to figure out what was going on. The possibilities were pretty well endless, and the only realistic way to find anything out was to ask, which he could not reasonably do here.

"Sure." He said. "Let's get out to a more isolated place." He tried to not let his irritation show; it was clear that she wanted something. Reasonably, all she had to do was to ask. This manipulation should be something reserved for people who wouldn't be willing to help.

It was clear that she was concerned for him, but in what manner was still a mystery. He supposed that she needed something dangerous done. Or quite risky in *some* way.

He studied her closely as they left the Quiet Room, hoping for some other clue as to her curious behavior. Some serreptitious gaze at someone or something.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

(OOC: Temmit and Renee's conversation continued in the folloring thread )

12.21.2132 - Renee's Concern

Temmit and Renee walked to the entrance and picked up their "sneaky droughts" for the next meeting. As they did so the group that was remaining, Emma, Harrison, Lucien, Leslie, Shannon, Xavier and Ashley all waved and said goodbye from across the room.

Temmit observed that Leslie made to run across the room, perhaps to give Renee a hug, but Emma gently held her back.

Renee opened the secret door quietly and they walked out into the small corridor.

"I know of another secret room not far from here," Renee whispered to him. The cloud of uncertainty was growing stronger from her, and Temmit watched as she nibbled her lip nervously.

(OOC: Harrison, Xavier, Lucien or Shannon you may continue on this thread if you wish to talk to one of the remaining PC's, or may just post that you go to bed...whatever you want to do).

Griznuq

Harrison has no real business to attend to, though he's enjoying playing with the children. Also, as long as Emma is there, he will stay as well.
=]V[=

Dray

(OOC: Understood, I dont' have much to add, but I will give Shannon, Xavier and Lucien a chance to do something before I continue).

Chassic

Xavier leaves the meeting quietly. Though he did not say anything, it was easy to tell that he was not happy with anything Renee said tonight. Anything, that is, except for the existence of The Sword of Truth. Xavier might need to question Renee's little information monkey later.

Dray

As the group dispersed and went their separate ways, Emma pulled Harrison to the side as the others left the room.

"Could I talk to you a minute?" she asked him.

Griznuq

=]V[=

Dray

Harrison realized suddenly how "alone" he was with Emma, not a common occurence by any means.

"Listen, I wanted to thank you...erm, I mean, I wanted to celebrate...."she stopped and sighed. "I practiced this in front of mirror a thousand times! How could I still be messing this up," she said with frustration, her brow lowered into her hand.

She looked up at him, gave a timid smile and then put a finger up to have him hold his thought. She reached into her pocket and withdrew what looked to be an old, small piece of parchment. Her hands shaking, she still managed to unroll the delicate parchment carefully and then handed it to Harrison.

It was Harrison's handwriting, from many years ago.

Everyone dies, so eventually your wish will be realized. Until then, just do what you can to make him happy. Eventually we will dole out justice. Someday it will be us making descisions. Just never forgot the way you feel right now. We owe it to all the kids who will suffer if we don't make the changes. Stay strong I know you can.

Harrison read it and the memory seemed like it was yesterday..

Emma was tearing up and had a difficult time speaking without her voice cracking. "I will be the leader of the most important guild in all of the world..." she said, wiped a few tears, and then said, "because of you Harrison. Because you saved me from...him, five years ago. Your words will be realized because you had the heart to reach out to me in kindness".

Griznuq

The corners of Harrison's mouth curled down in a bit of a frown as he furrowed his brow.

He shook his head and said "No, you'd have gotten here without me. All I did was remind you of your own strength. You're the new leader because you belong there, not because of me."

Harrison was a bit nervous. He didn't like when girls were upset, least of all Emma, the girl he'd come to know better than anyone since his mother.

"If anything, it was Clive that kept your spirits up through that time!" he said, trying to cheer her up. The worn out squirrel had heard his name, but was soo tired from running away from children to come out of Harrison's deep warm pocket.
=]V[=

Dray

Emma looked at him, a bit in shock. "You either have no idea of the value of the hope you create, or, you are completely noble to the very core of your being."

With that, Emma slowly came to Harrison, and began to wrap her arms around his neck, pulling her wet face into Harrison's neck. Harrison, a bit surprised by it all, had backed up as she came at him, and now found his back up against the wall of the room.

Emma held him in a strong, but very soft embrace. Her full body up against his and pinning him to the wall, the familiar smell of cinnamon enveloping his senses.

Griznuq

Harrison quietly returned the hug, telling himself it was more for her than him... but then allow himself to enjoy it.

He started to speak but decided it wasn't the time. He'd let her be the next to talk.

He'd rather not bother to talk when he could avoid it anyway.
=]V[=

Dray

Emma pulled back from him, but only her head and upper torso, her hands still remained folded behind his neck. She looked into his eyes, then slowly brought her lips to his and gave him a long kiss...which to Harrison's delight tasted like apple. He lost himself in the touch of her lips against his, all the reasoning that he was only complying to her wishes melted away.

Far too soon she lifted her lips gently from his and then also lifted her body away from him. With a small laugh, she lifted her hand to her face, and with a bit of a blush said, "good night lieutenant."

She scooted for the door and with a quick glance back, left the room.

Griznuq

Harrison stood there with his back against the wall. The only movement was the pounding of his heart.

The memory of the kiss played through his mind for many minutes before he was able to think clearly again.

"Wait, what??" he asked the empty room.
=]V[=

Dray

(OOC: damn you and your brother play the clueless teenage boy personae really well !)

End of thread.