- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Elberrin rats on Gage

Started by Griznuq, September 27, 2005, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

[color=green:3dd47d1691]OOC: This would take place the first time Elberrin sees Mel after "Elberrin and Gage, drinking buddies" takes place. (this would have to be in a place that Elberrin felt was safe from prying eyes and ears[/color]

"Mel, you'll have to excuse my manners, barging in on your conversation with Trinity. That fellow's name is Gage. He went with us on Ranger training, though I am still not clear why. He's not much of a ranger. At any rate, he was spying on you."

Elberrin continues to convey the "concerns" that Gage had shared regarding Mel and the IBEW.

(For those of you who forgot what went on, you can find it here: http://www.griznuq.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=427)
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

"Grush is all right." Mel mused. "He's a bit eccentric, but he's a good fellow. I really think he can be counted upon. The real issue that Gage has is that he can't trust people, especially if they are different from himself. Believe me, I've seen that type. Self-important ethno-centric bugger."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

"What do you think about his comments on Grush? I will admin, there are some mysterious things about him, but mysterious and suspicious are two very different things."
=]V[=

Johan

Mel gave Elberrin a puzzled look, cocking his right eyebrow high. "Tell Ivan? You're new at this, aren't you? You know what, forget it. I'll play with him myself."

"Sheesh."

Griznuq

"I don't know. do you think we should mention anything to Ivellios?"
=]V[=

Johan

"Nothing yet. I'll have to give it some thought. I don't know the fellow; Any suggestions?"

Griznuq

"Sounds like fun. What do you have in mind?"
=]V[=

Johan

"The real bounty is that there's usually very little fat, except in the head."

"You want to help me play with Gage? I'll think of something, but..."

Griznuq

"I would have thought us to wirey!"
=]V[=

Johan

"Oh, I can cook all right, but only elf meat."  :twisted:

Griznuq

Elberrin laughs deeply. "You mean cooking is not amoung your strengths?? I thought that there was nothing THE Mel couldn't handle!"
=]V[=

Johan

"Well, thanks." Mel replied. "I may have to think on a way to entertain the dope. Oh, and thanks for volunteering me to KP; don't be too surprised if you find yourself on latriene duty in the near future."  :lol:  Mel kicked sand on top of Elberrin's boots.

Griznuq

"Just wanted to let you know. Might be something you would have some fun with."
=]V[=