- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

04.19.2127 - White Rascal

Started by Griznuq, March 23, 2008, 10:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

A fifteen minute break? Harrison thought to himself. I haven't actually done anything in about twenty minutes as it is!
=]V[=

Dray

As Myrtle had stepped away, Emma stepped to him from behind her departing form.
"Thank you so much for being here Harrison," she said a bit more seriously than he expected. Her eyes darted left and right to see if anyone was taking notice.

Griznuq

Harrison was confused at her actions. What was she looking around for?

"Ah," he said in a similarly serious tone. "No problem?"

The selfish part of him wanted to ask where Clive was, but he thought the better of it, and simply stood there rigidly, hoping that he wouldn't have to dance.  
=]V[=

Dray

Suddenly, Emma seemed to gather some nerve. "Would you like to dance?" she asked.

Griznuq

Immediately, Harrison stiffened, his shoulders rising slightly as if he were a turtle trying to withdraw behind a protective shell. Now was the time for thought, and that thought had to come quickly.

She was staring him in the eye, keeping him locked in place. The sensation of entrapment gave way to submission and dread, and he knew disappointing her was not an option.  

He drew a deep breath, and let it out slowly so it wouldn't look like a sigh.

Unblinking, he said "I'd be... honored." His body stood unmoving and his brain called him twenty kinds of fool. You idiot! Now you have to dance! They're ALL going to be watching the two of you and you're going to look like a darn fool!

He managed a strained smile.
=]V[=

Dray

Emma didn't make a move at first, and was obviously expecting him too. Before he could panic as to what to do she put her forearms on his shoulders and clasped her hands behind his neck.

Harrison still did not move.

"Take my waist," she said simply. "Don't worry, I don't think I am banned from dancing at the ball," she said, not sensing the real reason he was immobile.

Griznuq

Bloody hell you imbecile! his mind berated him further. This could be against the rules! And in front of everyone! You've done it this time boy. You wanted attention, whoa-oh-oh you got it. This entire congregation is going to beat you about the head and ears until you go deaf and blind! And you'll deserve it!

Harrison looked around as if to say to the stunned glares "Help! I'm not doing anything wrong! Look, it's just her!"
=]V[=

Dray

To Harrison's amazement the entire throng of guests was not actually glaring at him. Although one woman with short cropped blonde hair and a purple dress was whispering to her dance partner. As the couple slowly spun about at the edge of Harrison's version she darted looks at them in a busy-body fashion. Nothing seemed to come from it however.

"We won't have much time Harrison, take my waist and lets go dance, I have something urgent to tell you," Emma said in almost a whisper.

Her hands were still clasped behind his back and Harrison noted the smell of cinnamon emanating off of her.

Griznuq

Harrison took her waist, overcome by the feeling that someone was going to grab him by the back of his neck and pound the stuffing out of him.

He almost couldn't take pleasure in holding her.

...almost.
=]V[=

Dray

With Harrison holding her waist Emma started to three-step to her right, into the center of the dance floor.

(OOC: Can he dance?)

Griznuq

Harrison followed. He was at least dexterous enough to not step on her feet, though he was incredibly uncomfortable.
=]V[=

Dray

Emmanuelle smiled, she closed her eyes and smiled. Harrison noted a strand of her hair, caught on her thick lipstick.

He realized she wasn't going to immediately tell him whatever important news she had.

Griznuq

Harrison's partial OCD kicked in. He reached up and gently brushed the hair neatly behind her ear. There, he thought to himself. That's better.
=]V[=

Dray

(LOL, dude, you SO just did the wrong thing.)

Emma opened her eyes and gave him a look that made his level of anxiety shot through the roof. His ears burned.

Fortunately for Harrison though, Emma eyes caught something from behind Harrison and she quickly became a little more serious.

"I need you to get the book out of the church, it is behind the bookcase in the corner of the Hall. You know? Where you come in and out of the Hall with your tray?" she pushed out a little quickly.

Griznuq

Harrison glanced over at the bookcase. "Yeah, I know it," he said. "What, right now?"
=]V[=