- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

The Human Advantage

Started by Blackspear, January 13, 2006, 08:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackspear

1.   Quoting Wildfire, "Humans in my Campaign World will not suffer the point penalty of Cross-Class skills. In other words humans will not pay double the skill points for skills that aren't allowed by their class.

Anyone who has a human in my Campaign right now that has taken cross-class skills please feel free to make the proper adjustments."

2.   N'arth is predominantly populated by humans.   Therefore, they get a +2 bonus to the following skills: Diplomacy, Disguise, and Gather Info.   Its assumed that all of these skills get the bonus while dealing with humans on N'arth.   A human trying to gather info amongst the Ogre's will not get that benefit.   The disguise check applies if the human is trying to disguise himself as a human.   Likewise diplomacy checks will only be granted the +2 when dealing with other humans.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...