- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

01.02.2133 - Xavier Wakes to the Game

Started by Chassic, November 21, 2008, 11:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chassic

A thin layer of sweat was all that separated Xavier's bare flesh from Renee's. He had heard rumors about her "skills" and it seems that the rumors were all true! It had started with an argument about how Xavier didn't think that she was fit to lead Whisper and it quickly progressed to a passionate embrace. Xavier never though this would happen. He hated Renee and he was pretty sure she hated him, too. That mutual hatred seemed to fuel their passion. "Take me NOW!" screamed Renee. That was the first order Renee ever gave that Xavier agreed with. He rolled on top of her and ... was awakened by the sound of the approaching battle wagons.

"Huh?" Xavier looked around his room, slowly waking from the dream.

"Hey, are you up?" asked Jared from across the room.

"Um, yeah. I guess you could say that." replied Xavier, quickly repositioning his pillow.

"That's the battle wagons!" exclaimed Jared, his excitement evident. "Do you think they'll pick us?"

"I sure hope so," replied Xavier. "Cause today I really need to break some faces."

Dray

Xavier's awakening mind jumped subjects like a squirrel in the trees as he tried to shake off the caterpillar webs of sleep. Jared grabbed his shower pack which contained all his toiletries and raced out of the room. He, like many of the boys in the Protectors House Xavier imagined, had a smile from ear to ear.

The Breech was just about the best day of the season.

The punk almost tripped over his own two feet though as he crashed through their door he hadn't opened quite far enough.

'What an idiot. Wish you were the other Jared,' Xavier thought to himself. Unfortunately, Jared Lightwell who had become one of his most trusted friends, and was far braver than anyone else Xavier knew, was in The Builders House.

The noise of the battle wagons outside was no match for the roar of cheers and hoots starting in the dormitory corridors.

Xavier sat on that bed, wiping the sweat off of his face. 'What had he dreamed about?'

(You have almost two full hands to whatever you wish prior to having to stand at attention at your dorm room door and awaiting roll call).

Chassic

(OOC - Forgot that Jared lived in another building. Witness the birth of "Other Jared"!. O.J.?)

Xavier took his time getting ready. He could be battle ready in moments. There was no rush. First, a cold shower. Next, a big breakfast. With luck it would be a long day on the battlefield and he'd need the energy if he wanted to impress his superiors.

Back in his room, Xavier lay out his battle gear on the bed. Everything was perfectly clean. Everything was in its proper place. Xavier cared about few things in his life, his battle gear was one of those things. He closed his eyes and imagined the process of "gearing up". He went over it again and again in his mind. Suddenly he leapt into action. His motions were quick yet precise and in a moment he was fastening the last buckle on his weapon belt. Xavier opened his eyes and checked his work. Perfect.

He headed down to roll call, convinced that today he would be chosen.

Dray

Roll call is right outside your door. All students are expected to stand at attention at 7 dawnhand as is typical  for the standard attendance routine performed by the resident student. Only today, a sergeant from the military will come down the hall (prior to attendance) and select the victims, erm students, for the wargame.

Despite his attention to detail in equipping himself, Xavier still had a hand before roll call. 'Perhaps some breakfast in the Common Room,' his stomach said.

Griznuq

=]V[=

Chassic

Xavier caught a glimpse of the rising sun. "Hmm," he thought to himself. "Still about a hand remaining before roll". These last two hours seemed like years to him. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Today he would be chosen. Today he would finally march out onto the field of battle. Today he would have a chance to beat the hell out of some people he hardly knew or cared about. Today ... would be a good day.

Dray

Outside in the cold morning air, a few soldiers were going a lengthy piece of parchment, Xavier assumed it was this season's recruitment roster. The massive battle wagons with their huge horses stood in waiting. And apparently some younger boys from the Providers House had been awakened to sweep and shovel the snow in the area.

One of the soldiers looked up at Xavier and laughed, recognizing an eager soldier when he saw one.

Chassic

Xavier stared coldly back at him, burning the soldiers face into his memory. "I hope to see you out on the field," he thought to himself. Accidents were pretty common during these war games. Xavier just might be the cause of a few before the event is over.

Dray

Eating in the common room was a blur of activity around Xavier who simply sat and chewed on something he would never remember eating. In his mind he went over all of the hand to hand combat he would violently visit upon the Outer-Rim-Defense soldiers he would fight this very day. Yes, some of them may even be recently graduated school mates, perhaps one even an old comrade. But that was just too cold damned bad. Such was the casualties of War; a war upon demons from the abyss that someday Xavier would eradicate from the face of the earth.

Xavier didn't even blink when his name was called during roll call. He simply walked away from the door of his room and headed outdoors. The violent daydreams were still playing out in his head with a lustful vengeance when he entered the cold morning air.

Outside was a blur of activity, kids from all the houses were being shepherded into the tight quarters of the wagons. Xavier simply went to the closest Protectors wagon and waited to board. He shifted back and forth from foot to foot, now unable to contain his own energy. He so wanted to punch something.

River and Temmit walked by, both looking over the dozens and dozens of young soldiers being boarded. When they came close River offered, "try not to actually kill the KT Xavier? You might know one of them."

Xavier was about to retort when he saw the slut, Jena Mistone, walk by Temmit and come straight towards him. Temmit was looking at her as she passed but was then distracted by River pointing at something.

Jena walked straight over to him. "Hello Z," she said in an interesting tone she had never before used with him. She cut Nykus who stood behind him line and walked into Xavier's personal space.

"Can I come on board with you?" She asked.

(OOG: At this point you have been made aware by Temmit, lieutenant of Whisper, that Jena is a person to be on guard with. She knows about Whisper but is not a member. Also note, that Xavier and Jena simply know of each other, and do not have any type of definable relationship).

Chassic

(OOG: Xavier is going to need to know what she's wearing before he can make an "appropriate" retort. Also, it's been over two years since I've been active on these boards. Can I get a quick review of who Jena is ... if I know her?)

Dray

(OOG: Ask and thou shalt receive. Information on her is found in this CHARACTERS (<-- that's a link) forum that has some dust on it, but is accurate.)

Dray

(OOG: Oh, and everyone, including Jena is currently wearing school uniform (leather armor) since cold weather gear is going to be handed out at the WarGames.)

Chassic

Xavier smiled sweetly at Jena. He then dropped his gaze to study her breasts. He moved his head slowly to the left and to the right so he could admire them from different angles. Xavier sighed deeply and returned his gaze to Jena's eyes. "Nice tits!," he congratulated her, still smiling just as sweetly.

Dray

(OOG: It's too bad that Xavier is devastatingly shy.)

The boy standing in the line behind Xavier burst out laughing. Jena at first smiled at Xavier's admiration but then her face grew flush and she averted her eyes as the boys behind him laughed. (Roll an Insight check (which means you will have to actually develop Xavier in 4e) and throw the modified number in your next post)

Xavier turned around.

"Nice tits he says! Dude that was cold!" said Ronald Young, a future military-thug-of-a-kid who was the same age but a few inches taller than Xavier.

Xavier gave Ronald his signature stare, the boy immediately quieted and turned around.

When Xavier turned back to Jena, he was amazed to see that she had not fled. What's more, he was being given a beckoning finger to lean over so she could whisper to him. He accommodated, breathing in deep the perfume about her neck as he did so.

"And this is just the school uniform," she whispered sweetly into his ear. "Have you ever seen me in the summer play Lolittie?" (OOG: You have not, it's like 200 gold for the back row seats at the Nottingham Theater where she performs. You do know the play is about a young teenage girl who seduces a veteran soldier in the Outer-Rim. The romantic tragedy ends with the girls' death during child-birth in prison and the man's execution).

(OOG: Just one last note before you post: touching a girl inappropriately in public can get you anything from jail time to a serious beating from the Truancy officer (usually both)).

Griznuq

Time out... I'm bothered. "(which means you will have to actually develop Xavier in 4e)" <-- I call shanannigans. What's up with that?

Just an FYI, I have no intention of switching any current character to any other platform. Like, ever. I'll roll new characters, but I've done a few "conversions" and it's nothing of the sort.
=]V[=