- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Garbh

Started by Phineas, May 28, 2005, 11:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phineas

Garbh?n (pronounced "GAHR-van") is a hard-looking man.  He has a weathered, brooding face with hard features.  He is soft-spoken, tending to taciturnity, and when he does speak, he uses plain and direct words with the accent of the northern plainsmen.

His black hair is short and closely cropped to his head, save for a short ponytail centered at the back of his head.  His large, black mustache covers his mouth.  His eyes are clear and sharp, and his glaring stare has been known to intimidate and unnerve opponents.  He is serious and humorless, often ignoring jokes and other displays of levity.

As a horseman, Garbh?n prefers to spend his time with horses, and most of his spare time is occupied with these animals.  As an animal handler, he is watchful of these horses, searching for any potential problems with the animals' ability to preform work.  He tends to be distrustful on the words of others when it comes to horses: if he is told that a horse is shoed properly, he will want to see each foot of that horse for himself.

Johan

Quote from: Dray... Besides, doesn't his character remind you of that bouncer in Roadhouse and not the movie Stripes?  :lol:

Now that you mention it, yes. That is, the older grizzled one who gets himself off'ed.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

You know?!

The guy finally comes back to Griznuq and you guys mess with his character entry.

:cry:

Besides, doesn't his character remind you of that bouncer in Roadhouse and not the movie Stripes?  :lol:

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

[color=green:cc7a4a718c]Take it easy, Francis...[/color]
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Phineas

And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.