- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Dark servant, Good deed

Started by Wildfire, December 07, 2005, 04:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Maal and Dale started to walk their way to Ashe's wounded and hurt. Severen Looks to Maccabeus and asks, "Does your wolf friend have a name?"
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Wildfire

"Onward soldiers..." Severen says.

Severen went back into his dark temple and walked through the fading purple mist. He goes to his underground storage pantry and pours himself another glass of wine.

He goes back up and walks back through his temple watching the swirling darkness above him.  Arriving to the front door he sits down upon the steps and across the river he can see the dying embers of the fires from the earlier events. He looks out across the rest of the town enjoying the haunting beauty of the night.
Wildfire

fraz

"Aye, Severen! I dinna mean t'night.  I wanted ta mention it ta ye is all.  Ye are righ' tha' I need ta go get some rest now.  I'll return in a day or so ta talk with ye some more aboot it."

With that, Maal Brengain turns abruptly and heads towards the door.
nothing

Johan

Maccabeus was a little surprised at Maal's question; thus far the young wildlander had spoken only of Kossuth. What marvelous growth among all things here in Threshold. He mused to himself.

He smiled and said, "This one would be a good soldier for Takhisis, Severen. From what I've seen, her will is iron-forged, her arm is strong, and her justice is swift. She even speaks her mind! Of course, you're aware that I speak as an outsider looking in, and have no in-depth knowledge of the ways of your order, but I will submit that she's not above growth by trial."

He surveyed the two and bowed low. "I'll leave you two to the most private of conversations." And with that, he ambled south on the road, towards Ashe's residence, and was swallowed by the night in short order.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Wildfire

Severen looks at Maal and says, "I can tell you more about the motivations of Takhisis...but not tonight. Tonight you are tired and wounded and need your sleep. You most likely have much work ahead of you and you'll need your strength. Come see me when your mind is quiet."
Wildfire

fraz

Quote from: BlackspearDale will be stunned.    "Another follower of Takhisis? Wjat's wrong with these people?!!!"

Well played Fraz! :wink:

Ha!  You're too quick!  I was just e-mailing WF about this, explaining my characters motivations, and mentioned Dale and his anticipated reaction to this in my message.  Heh!
nothing

Blackspear

[color=green:1d2fb65dbb]Dale will be stunned.    "Another follower of Takhisis? Wjat's wrong with these people?!!!"

Well played Fraz! :wink:[/color]
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

fraz

"Aye, I mus' be goin' as well.  Yet, I would ask one more question o' ye..." Maal Brengain interjects.

"I, um, am curious - an' e'en innerested - aboot yer faith, Severen.  How can I learn more?  I may e'en want ta become one o' yer followers..."
nothing

Wildfire

"Absolutely. Oh, and may you defeat the blasphemers. Now, unless you have some more questions I must excuse myself. I must refill my wine glass and I have some blasphemous souls to send to damnation." Severen chuckled at how oddly casual he must sound to his two guests about his work.
Wildfire

Johan

"This is certainly something that we can arrange." Maccabeus replied. "Perhaps a day or two further along? When the current villainy has been quelled?"

Wildfire

Severen smirks and says, "If it's all the same to you Maccabeus I would very much like to see the Temple to Mahiya that you stay at. I assure you that my interests and respects will honor your mother goddess as you have honored mine during your visit."
Wildfire

Johan

Maccabeus smiled up at the priest. "Whole forearms, typically." He answered. "However, it seems to me that I am no longer in the Dale. As we say: If they eat fish, you eat fish." He grabbed Severn's hand and clasped it in the style that he had seen done around Threshold.

Wildfire

Severen held his hand out to accept Maccabeus's. Severen asks, "Do you shake hands...how do your people shake hands? Hand to hand...wrist to wrist...or by the whole of the forearm?"
Wildfire

Johan

"I certainly don't want that. You've too much important work to do. For what you shared, thank you. Perhaps I'll turn back about and see if Ashe is in need of help." He suggested. "Then it's back to my home. Thanks again." Maccabeus held his hand up to the now-standing priest.

Wildfire

Severen sirks and says, "Normally I never would. Death is my province and the secrets that come with it are considered sacred by my order. However, the undead that you might be dealing with were created by blasphemers and therefore need to be eradicated." Severen says as he stands up.

He sips some wine and says, "Based on the what you've told me you'll most likely be facing zombies or skeletons. Crushing weapons will work best on the skeletons and blades will work best on the zombies. Blessed water from Paladine or Istisha will also work very well against them. That is as much that I can tell you. If I did tell you more I could fall from favor."
Wildfire