- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

NO VACANCY

Started by Dray, December 18, 2007, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Re-developing the Children campaign behind all your backs. No one has to play if they don't want too. I wouldn't want to be beat up again for letting MSI die.

So if you read any of the upcoming threads or tid-bits in the Eberron forums and become interested, any member of Griznuq is welcome to petition to be a player.

=)

Griznuq

Can I play a Elven Ranger / sorcerer in his early adulthood?
=]V[=

Dray

Yup, but don't start anything til I get the new character development guidelines to you.

=)

Griznuq

( I was talking about Elberrin. :) )
=]V[=

Dray

Are you being fecicious or serious in wanting to re-introduce Elberrin into this campaign?

Griznuq

WELL... *IF* that is a vaible option, I'd very much rather do that than generate a new character.

I'd even go so far as to say that I'd bet Johan would want to bring Mel too. Heck, the two of us are stuck in Limbo on Jeagra anyway. Maybe it's just a portal the two of us walk through!

Can I bring the Dark elf???
=]V[=

Dray

This campaign, still in its infancy in design, already doesn't work well with those ideas.

But I am not beyond putting new life back into MSI. I miss your characters so much that I can make an effort to fix my campaign mistakes and carry on with the campaigns theme.

I am thinking, heh, if it doesn't work, nothing a temperal shift can't fix.

Wildfire

Personally, I have no problems developing a new character (T'Riad may just show up in Threshold).

So, I ask you, what sort of characters do you find would fit best with your vision of this campaign? Is it as before with our charcters starting out as street rats or will it be in a different spirit than that?

Since it seems that it's very much city based would those classes (and or variances of non-city based classes) be more suited? Is it open season on what we make?

Basically I'm looking for thought food. Oh, by the way, did I mention that I'm interested? If it should come to pass that T'Riad does in fact fit with your vision, may I use him? Or would you prefer a fresh start? Either way, is fine by me.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

I will get back to you on this subject as soon as I can. Got homework to do and the answer is a long one.

=)

Johan

I'm reading this too...just so's you knows.

I'll be interested to see this answer.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank