- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Laren goes to see ashe

Started by Griznuq, May 09, 2005, 01:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

"how long has this been happening...your dreams not your bed wetting...heh...just kidding! seriously, how long has this been happening?" Ashe looks down at Laren with a raised eyebrow as they walk toward the Wolfsong.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

Laren is excited! He practically skips as he walks.

"Yeah, I've been getting this blinding light, and then I see jumbled images... people, places... and then another blinding light... then it's gone and my head hurts. I wake, and the bed is wet... just sweat of course..."
=]V[=

Wildfire

"In the way? Of course not! Odds are, the The Protectorate will be using most of them! So it would be a good thing that someone at least knew what to look for if i'm not around. I don't know when the priests will arrive...if they do...and these could come to some use. Come, we'll head to the high road above the Hiddenmount...there's usually something there."  Ashe walks briskly for a man of many years and laren has to jog to keep up. Ashe sees that Laren is marching doubletime and slows down. "So, you said something about dreams?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren's face lights up like a child being offered a treat. "Well if I wouldn't be in the way...
=]V[=

Wildfire

"Well, I'm actually on my way to look for some herbs. Sythus is alive and well and there's a good chance that some are out. As for the Blackmoss, what i gave you is what i had...that particular poison concoction at least. so, i'll be looking for more of that as well. There's not much of a demand for that stuff here. Would you be interested in coming along? this would be a good way for you to learn more." Ashe looks at him with his eybrows raised.
Wildfire

Griznuq

"Oh, Sorry to disturb. I just wanted to talk about getting some more of that blackroot. I also had some questions... I've been having dreams... only, they seem much more than just dreams... TOO real."

Laren scratched the back of his neck, searching for the words to describe the way these visions feel.

Coming up empty handed, he changes the subject. "Where are you heading?"
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe opens the door dressed in travel gear. he has a sickle and a scimitar at his belt and a forest green cloak. the cloak hood has a symbol of two crescent moons facing away from each other bound together by a circle. he has many pouches on his belt and to his side hangs a leather bound book. "oh, Laren, you caught me on my way out. What can i do for you
Wildfire