- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Kit visits Julius

Started by Dray, April 28, 2005, 06:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

"i'm sure it would be no bother. he just finished eating breakfast. come in, please." the servant opens the door wide so that Kit can enter. from inside Kit hears Julius speaking over many scampering feet, "...come on you wild bunch! they're expecting you down at the fields. Miriam, don't forget your belt, and Hunter...your boots? where are your boots? Miriam, help your brother find his boots...Brigit, who's at the door?". "one of the protectors...". quickly, Julius comes to the door, "ah, Kit! good to see you. I trust that things are well, please come in..." Julius steps aside and sweeps his arm away from himself motioning for her to enter.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

Suddenly Kit realized she may be TOO early.

"Greeting Mi'Lady, sorry for imposing on the early hour. I am Kit of the Threshold Protectorate {O.O.G Note to all readers - this is a name for the group Kit made up} and was wondering if I had caught Julius before he left this morn. I would like to speak with him when he is available. No rush, it is not an emergency or anything, I just wanted to speak with him." she blurted out in a rush, slightly embarassed now.

Wildfire

The door opens and a young woman (mid-20's) opens the door. she is wearing a blue well made, but functional, dress typical of a commoner but slightly better. "yes, milady. can i help you?" she asks.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity