News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Ragnors return

Started by , September 18, 2005, 09:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnor egining the long walk bck to hreshhold accualy starts to relize his surroundings and also notes that the flame is nearly extinguished yet he can see as though it were broad daylight for 60 feet. "strange..." Ragnor says and looks into the night sky. Just as he begins to walk back to thresh hold he hears a snap of a branch and sees jaramok on the border of his newly aquired "super vision" "Hello Jaramok why are you here?" Yells Ragnor "not following me are you??"

Johan

Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

"Oh... i figured that this question would come up. The eye is a brand. Its a ever present reminder of The Empire of Xanthakos." Ragnor pulls of a glove. "The Empire of  Xanthakos enslaved me and my kind You see i'm mearly a runaway slave. The gypsies were right the eye is a bad thing but it also is what drives me its what keeps me going. Its what started my search for the destruction of The Empire of Xanthakos and this creature is simmalar to the creaturs of Xanthakos i only was seeking to destroy it. I have a bad felling about that creature being here........ I think that The Empire of Xanthakos may be comming. And when they get here i'll kill 'em all every last on of them and if you get the chance to kill one do it because they'll do worse to you.  OOC: I'd like to give a part of that last line some "credit" I took it word for word from Van Helsing Said by Ana(fell free to correct my spelling on van helsing)

Johan

Jarmok jumped skittishly as his large companion glowed and the strange emanations escaped him. Change, it seemed, was more pervasive than he had imagined.

His thoughts were quickly brought to question, however, by Ragnor's nonchalance after these emanations; perhaps such occurrences were commonplace among Ragnor's kin? The tall outlander seemed lost in thought and Jarmok felt that pressing the subject might not be such a good idea.

"Gypsies say eye [gestures towards the back of Ragnor's hands] on hand is bad. What is eye?"

Jarmok took care to walk a comfortable distance aside from Ragnor.

"yes" said ragnor simply "threshholds a nice place But theres something that i thought i might escape here something... Thats unescapeable" Ragnor quickly looks at the leather gloves on his hands and (unintentionaly) glows green then sends five eletircal missles that apeared out of thin air into the darkness of the night sky. Ragnor thinks to himself i wish i were home by the simmering sea. I must go back... and free them all from The Empire of Xanthakos i will i must...:|

Johan

Jarmok was clearly confused, but did not press the subject. He merely shrugged.

"Go back now?" He asked in his semi-broken tongue.

"He resembled the peole who ensla- errr......... Acualy i'd rather not go into it.... "

Johan

Jarmok breathed heavily, halting in his pursuit as Ragnor approached. "Yes." He replied simply. "Not know what happen. Yell for revenge? Why?"