- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Elberrin and Gage, Drinking Buddies

Started by Dray, June 16, 2005, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

[color=green:123155f98a]OOC: This thread started with "Dance The Night Away", went to "Watching Gage", went back to "Dance The Night Away" and is now here.[/color]

As they stepped by the fire, Gage spoke in a hushed tone.

"Elberrin, I was wondering. You are friends with that halfling are you not?" he asked in an unusually polite tone.

Dray

"Fair enough my friend. Fair enough."

With that Gage departed, walking towards the direction Mel and Trinity had gone.

Griznuq

[color=green:530f27841b]OCC: as far as I remember, yes, that's how it went. [/color]

"You sound much like my father did. I have not seen Mel be anything but honorable, if a little talkative... and distracting. It doesn't seem to me that he is here of anyone's accord but his own."

Elberrin finished what was left of his drink.

"If you'll excuse me, I must be getting to sleep. There is much to do today."

Elberrin wiped his mouth with a hankerchif.

"For my opinion, I think you would do well lookind elswhere for your corruption. Perhaps a little further up the chain maybe. I'd think a guild as large as the IBEW would send someone a little more... diplomatic... than mel to establish their presence. I fear you waste your time."
=]V[=

Johan

Quote from: green:dc985705e3[O.O.C.] Correct me if I am wrong, but this conversation I remember taking place after Gage had followed Mel and Trinity down the beach. Don't have the time to fully check it now, so please correct me if required.[/color]
You are correct. Right now M&T are wandering the beach.[/color]
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

"Heh, your skills seem sharp enough already Elberrin, and I do not speak of your weapons. Its good to see that we are on the same side. I would like to someday settle down here at the Outpost and make a name for myself," he stopped for a moment, took a swig and thought a moment.

"I just don't want the I.B.E.W. making this into another Dullstrand. I want to live in a place free of all the bureaucracy. The government of Dullstrand is thick with it, in answer to the problems the black market creates there. I just don't want to see that come here."

He turned and looked to where Mel and his friend had gone.

"Halflings cannot be trusted as a whole. They wander the kingdoms, stealing and sponging on all who cross there path. Why Trinity would find interest in the little man is beyond me."

[color=green:df02cb124d][O.O.C.] Correct me if I am wrong, but this conversation I remember taking place after Gage had followed Mel and Trinity down the beach. Don't have the time to fully check it now, so please correct me if required.[/color]

Griznuq

"You were not wrong. He and I share many common interests." Elberrin swished the liquid in his glass circularly. He watched as it swirled around.

"If find it strange though, the he did not mention any suspicions regarding Mel."

He took a small sip. "As for myself, I do have my own agenda. I intend to use this expedition to hoan my skills and sharpen my  reflexes.  Aside from that, I will do what I can when Ivellios or one of the other elders ask. If it is Ivellios who asked you to spy on Mel, I shall not stand in your way."
=]V[=

Dray

Gage let out a nervous chuckle.

"I report to Ivellious, just like everyone else." he said defesively. "Gods willing, not everyone on this Isle has a secret agenda."

Gage took another sip of his ale, then offered, "Why? Should I be concerned about you too? Don't tell me I've misjudged you. I thought you were tight with Ivellious. Was I wrong?"

Griznuq

"I was curious, to whom do you report? Or are you just taking notes for you memiors?"
=]V[=

Dray

"Huh?" Gage stumbled, giving Elberrin a double-take.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Griznuq

Elberrin's face continued to stay blank.

"I must admit, there are times when Grush surprises me. I would find it hard to believe that either of them are up to anything. I would be surpised even more if Grush was pretended to be dumb... "

"So, for whom are you working?"
=]V[=

Dray

Elberrin and Gage took their ales. Gage took a strong pull before nodding to Elberrin to take a step out of the halfling's earshot.

As they stepped away, he continued, "I wonder if two are working together. Do you think Grushnek may only be playing dumb? Has been doing anything strange?"

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

Dray - revive this; I'm interested in what Gage has to say.

Putz though he be.

Johan

Dray - this one's in your court, I think.

Griznuq

I guess he was waiting for the "Elberrin takes the ale, and drinks."
=]V[=