News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

04.16.2127 - The Meeting (Harrison and Emma)

Started by Dray, March 22, 2008, 09:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

"Oh," and she motioned to him that she had no time to wait at the door, for he was still standing at the spot he was hugged. The door closed behind her, and before she made it halfway down the stairs he caught up to her, practically knocking the door to Abby's room off the hinges in the charge.

"I can have it sent to you by POOSH" she said as she started to walk fast down the next corridor. (OOC: POOSH = Post Office Of Safe Haven - yeah I thought the acronym was funny so....)

Griznuq

"Heh," Harrison chuckled. "Don't be silly, I was kidding. I only hoped I'd be able to see you again a little sooner is all."

"OH!" Harrison yelped, and grabber her arm to stop her for a second. He reached into a pocket on the robe and pulled out Clive. "Ok, we're good," he said restarting the rush.

Clive chattered angrily at being tossed about, and he skittered up Harrison's arm to sit on his shoulder.

"Ah," Harrison said, stopping again. "You know, I should probably take my leave of you here, being in my night-clothes and all. I rather doubt anyone in charge of you would care to see this..."
=]V[=

Griznuq

OOC: Yes, by the way, I did catch the "gods" pluralized. Interesting given who she is.
=]V[=

Dray

"Oh my that is a good point!" she said, stopping all at once just before the last stairwell that would lead to the common room and its leering children.

She stood for a moment, awkwardly caught between what she should say to the very helpful boy while also anxious in the knowledge that she was probably about to receive a lashing for the entire affair, with every turn passing equal to one more lashing.

"well...um." her left foot bobbled back and forth over her right ankle as he stammered.

Griznuq

Harrison knew she already in trouble. "Go," he said.

"Here," he said taking Clive down from his shoulder. "You can take Clive with you. When you release him, he will come back here. Maybe you can send him with a note to assure me you're alright."

Clive chittered and jumped happily back into his pocket-home.

Harrison smiled. "Go! You're late already."
=]V[=

Dray

Emmanuelle had no time to argue, without even looking back she sprinted down the steps with Clive in the procket of the boys robe that she now wore.

As she charged throught the common roon she didn't even care about the laughter that ensued or even the comments about her attire or questions on how it came to be on her, she just focused on getting to the entry.

The last door at the end of the hall was her target, on the other side, most likely her doom, but she hoped and prayed she would get to the entry before Myrtle.

Three steps away from the door it opened and in walked the Headmaster for the Orphanage with Deaconess Myrtle in tow, to say that they were stunned at her appearance and flushed face would have been an understatement.

Griznuq

Harrison turned back around to get a new robe from the Linen closet, with plans of avoiding anyone who saw the two of them leave togheter. Maybe he'd head out the back door and go check on Moose (A horse at the stable Harrison liked to visit) for a bit.

He could still smell the Cinnamon scent.
=]V[=

Dray

Griznuq

=]V[=