News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

04.16.2127 - The Meeting (Harrison and Emma)

Started by Dray, March 22, 2008, 09:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Harrison didn't reply, but was out the door even as she finsihed her sentence.

He finally breathed a chest full of untainted air as he got to the linen closet. He looked through the hanging robes and found one that looked to be able her size.

He took the robe down and turned to go, stopping before he took two steps. He hung the robe back up, and selected one three sizes smaller. He grabbed a large pillow case for the soiled clothes.

He grinned to himself as he breathed what he knew would be the last few clean breaths before re-entering the room.
=]V[=

Dray

Abby was awake and the clergy girl was trying to move her to another bed, awake from all the muck. Harrison, holding his breath, dropped the things he had acquired for her and helped her move Abby to two beds over.

"I am better. Did (you) give me medicine?" she asked.

"We did sweetie, you rest now though okay," the girl responded to her, and the child simply closed her eyes and slipped back into sleep.

Clergy girl moved back to Abby's destroyed bed and quickly started to gather all the soiled linens into a ball.

Griznuq

Harrison took a side of the comforter, and began to roll it up taking extreme care that he did not touch any vomit. He then took Abbey's pillow case off her pillow and stuffed the comforter into it.

Looking at his new aquaintance, he said gently, "Are you alright?"
=]V[=

Dray

"Rushed is all," she said looking at her watch. "Damn, I got 10 turns left."

The ball of vomit linens rolled and out of the way she started giving orders. Point at another bed across the room she said, "Go get that kids sheets and put them on Abby, we can let your caretakers sort out the beds later." As Harrison made to do what he was told, the clergy girl started to get undressed.

Griznuq

Harrison was caught completely off guard by the disrobing girl. He moved to do as he was instructed, which ordinarily he'd have questioned since she was really just a peer of his now, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

That is of course, until he tripped over the chest at the end of Abbey's freshly stripped bed. Of course, there'd be new blakets in there. He fished one out laying it on Abbey, keeping his back to the clergy girl.

He did allow himself to look at her distorted reflection on the polished water pitcher that stood on the night stand.

He could feel the heat from his face and knew he must have been red as an apple. Somehow, he smelled her cinnamon scent over the putrid stench of vomit.

He admitted to himself, he was more than slightly intrigued by this girl who was an uncommon mixture of beauty, talent and intelligence.

Harrison struggled with figuring out what to do next. He came up with nothing, so he simply stood there with his back to a beautiful naked girl.

Stu would never let him live that down. Let's not tell him, Harrison thought wryly to himself.
=]V[=

Dray

The girl was quiet for a bit while the boy went about his business, since she at one point was stark naked at the center of the room, she didn't question him just yet, else he turn around. After putting all the smelly clothes into a bag she cleaned her hands as best she could at a non-soiled end of the last linen and snatched the very small robe he brought her and wrapped it around herself.

It barely passed her knees and had the elementary school symbol, the very same one she had graduated from last year. She looked ridiculous, but shrugged it off, she would just have to endure Myrtle's lecture on the way home.

She looked at her watch, 6 turns, 6 lousy no-time-in-the-kingdom-for-security-turns....make that 5.

"Ok, quickly, what is your name?"

Griznuq

"Harrison," he blurted quickly, his voice cracking slightly. He cleared his throat and tried to regain a little composure. "My name is Harrison," he stated. .

He still did not turn around.
=]V[=

Dray

The girls words were almost blurred as they raced out. "You can turn around Harrison, I have the robe on, thanks for your not looking. My name is Emmanuelle Keepsake, the] daughter of the High Priest Fresenius, he kind of is the ruler of the known world." she smiled, her attempt to make a joke of it in hopes to lesson the blow.

Griznuq

Harrison nodded politely, still not turning around. "Pleased to meet you," he said. "Will you be coming here again?"
=]V[=

Dray

There was a slight panic to Emmanuelle's voice.

"Harrison turn...oh and nice to meet you to, turn around, I need to know I can trust you. I need to know you won't tell anyone about what we did here tonight. Especially my father, he would...let's just say he wouldn't understand ok," she pleaded.

"Harrison please turn around," she said looking at her watch again, then eyeing her ball of clothes and wondering how she would handle the smelly mess.

Griznuq

Harrison pretended he was just watching Abbey. "Yep," he nodded. "She's looking a lot better."

He finally turned and was relieved to see her clothed, scantly though she may be. He also realized that he felt horrible for doing that to her.

"You have my word, Emmanuelle. Assuming that I too have yours?" Harrison extended his hand to her.
=]V[=

Dray

Emannuelle seemed to slow down within 5 ticks of his words, catching the serious tone and trusted vow in his voice. Holding her robe closed with her left arm, she extended the other and shook his hand.

"Thanks Harrison, I am so sorry we don't have more time to talk, I will try to return here as soon as I can, but until then let's keep this between us ok?" she asked with pleading eyes and for the first time, Harrison recognized the kid in front of him as his own age.

Griznuq

Harrison got goose bumps when she touched his hand. "Alright," he stated simply. "I can't wait to see you again." As soon as he said the words, he realized how lame he sounded.

"Listen, I know you're in a hurry," he said. He was wearing a long night shirt under his robe, as he tended to get cold anyway, so he lifted his robe up and off.

"You can't go out in that robe, I grabbed the wrong one. Wear mine, I've only had it on for an hour or so."

He stood there in his long under-breaches and night gown, holding his robe at arms length. He only hoped she though it was sincere, and not silly.
=]V[=

Dray

"Oh may the gods bless you," she said as she took his robe eagerly. After she put the robe over her shoulders and clasped it tightly, she then quickly hugged Harrison before the boy knew what happened to him. Grabbing the bag of soiled clothing by the top string she headed for the door.

Over her should she said in a low tone, "I should be able to get back out here in another month, my father wants his daughter to keep up appearances she said with disgust. At least I have something now to look forward too."

She opened the door to the room and took one last look at Abby sleeping comfortably.

Griznuq

"A MONTH" he exclaimed disappointedly. "That long?" He said a little louder than he's meant to.

"That's a shame," he said. "I mean, that's my favorite robe!" he said with a grin.
=]V[=