- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Erinalia request

Started by fraz, March 07, 2005, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraz

Erinalia would like to speak in private with T' Riad.  I'm not sure how the GM would prefer to handle this... Should it happen next session at the table, or would you prefer we somehow handled it on the side so it won't distract from the next session.  It probably won't take long, and I have nothing to hide from the other players, it's just that this is sort of Erinalia's way... she's generally very quiet and approaches people one-on-one.  I'm also not sure when in game-time this would occur.  Definitely back in the safety of the base camp.  Maybe before or during the Aug 7th beachstock.

Dray, Wildfire (and others), let me know what you think.
nothing

Griznuq

Quote from: DrayDid U catch that as the original joke stupid-head?
Aparenlty not. Joke must have sucked.
=]V[=

Wildfire

now, now....no name calling...
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

Did U catch that as the original joke stupid-head?

Griznuq

Quote from: Drayat least when I type I can
and when you talk, it's not usually misspelled!
=]V[=

Dray

Yeah, but at least when I type I can re-wrtie stfuf.  :oops:

Wildfire

Get used to it....he types as much as he talks...
Wildfire

Dray

Had to re-write the response to this thread twice.

Discussions that do no directly effect gameplay can be had from player to player. I think email is a good forum for this. Here is the format I want you to follow.

- Include Dray in all emails.
- Determine when the conversation took place. Any time period in the past in which the players were physically able to have the discussion, common sense dictating of course.
- Any conversations within ear-shot of an NPC will be handled accordingly, although I prefer to not have an NPC within ear-shot of players discussions due to logistical problems (see below).
- Logistically these conversations can be difficult when more than two players are reading and responding to emails at different times. I suggest conversations be minimized to only two players, and to simple subjects. In other words, don't expect to have all the players meet and discuss with Amalia the possibility of her opening a spa on the mid-sea isles.
- Remember that this site can be used for all MSI out of character and some character discussions(I think, I wll check after I am done posting this), and, discussions between more than two players.
- No actions other than discussion. Anything that would require input from the DM, or would effect the DnD world as we know it should be performed during sessions.
- Just keep it simple.

Griznuq

well, wait, what about things like deciding what to do next? If we stopped at sort of a "Well, that was interesting, now what" sort of place, can we talk about that? the sort of "I think we should do this" or "I'm going to get me a pet raptor who makes martinis" sort of conversation?
=]V[=

Dray

Since we do not have the time to play-out such conversations on our bi-monthly sessions, I encourage this sort of tactic. Please use email to have any conversations "in game" with other players, and "cc" me at my yahoo email address. If you don't have access to it, please email me at work and I will send it to you.

I only have the common sense stipulations that any conversation happen in the past, and that it occured during a time the characters would have been physically able to do so.

I look forward to the forthcoming emails.  :)

fraz

Quote from: wildfirethere's always email...
could[/i] handle it that way and would thereby be able to include Dray... or perhaps he'd just like to handle it in-game during the next session?  Perhaps we should wait to see what he thinks?
nothing

Wildfire

there's always email...
Wildfire

Griznuq

Unfortunately no, there is not way to send a pm to 2 recipients...
=]V[=

fraz

Quote from: wildfireThis is what private messages are for methinks...

Can a PM be sent to more than one individual?  I'm not sure how it works and I would think that Dray should be privy to the conversation, since he's the GM, after all.  :-)
nothing

Wildfire

This is what private messages are for methinks...
Wildfire